This one-off Elm candle block has been handmade in Dumfries by our woodworker Mike Dixon. There is a naturally occuring gentle curve to one side of the block which compliments the fluidity of the wood grain. The characteristic deep caramel-chocolate colour of the Elm makes it particularly luxurious and would fit in well with rustic and modern interiors.
This is a one-off piece; there’ll never be another one like it! Try standing it on it’s own or with other candle blocks of different heights and woods to create an interesting ecclectic feel.
What we love about this Handmade Elm Candle Block:
- Made from a lovely piece of locally grown Elm
- This is a one-off piece – there’ll never be another one like it!
- Looks great on its own or in a group – click here to discover the perfect group
- Takes a standard tea-light (included)
- Exclusive to the Handmade Craft House
- Made by Mike Dixon in Dumfries, Scotland
Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 18cm (approx)