This one-off candle block has been handmade in Dumfries by our woodworker Mike Dixon. The Elm has been white-washed on the sides, enhancing the splits in the wood and giving it a bare-bones, rugged feel and means it would easily compliment both rustic and modern interiors.
This is a one-off piece; there’ll never be another one like it! Try standing it on it’s own or with other candle blocks of different heights and woods to create an interesting ecclectic feel.
What we love about this Handmade Candle Block:
- Made from locally grown Elm
- This is a one-off piece – there’ll never be another one like it!
- Looks great on its own or in a group – click here to discover the perfect group
- Takes a standard tea-light (included)
- Exclusive to the Handmade Craft House
- Made by Mike Dixon in Dumfries, Scotland
Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 18cm (approx)