This lovely handmade farm stool radiates rustic charm and harks back to simpler times. Our woodworker, Mike, has cut and shaped each component by hand and assembled it using traditional Wedged Mortise and Tenon joints meaning that this stool will stay stable for the rest of its life.
Mike has carefully chosen each piece of wood used in this handmade farm stool for it’s strength and it’s character – the beautiful Burr Oak top is gorgeously speckled with dozens of miniature knots from the tiny twigs that protrude from the tree.
The legs have been turned by hand from Elm which has a lovely rich caramel-coffee colour.
Why we love this Handmade Farm Stool:
- Handmade by Mike Dixon at the Handmade Craft House.
- Traditional 3-legged design.
- Made from locally grown, sustainable native hardwoods from the borderlands of Scotland.
- Authentic rustic style made with traditional methods.
- The grain on the Burr Oak seat-top is gorgeous.
- Easy to look after – just give it a rub with bees-wax every now and again.
Dimensions (W x L x H) – 35 x 27 x 30 cm approx
Please Note as this is a larger, heavier item an additional shipping charge will be applied.